Terms & Conditions of Use
This Website ("Site") is owned by Totally Management Ltd ("Totally Management"), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 5175292 and whose registered address is at 26 Granville Road, London E17 9BT.
Any use made of this site (including registrations and donations made via the site) and all services offered through it ("the Services"), are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please ensure therefore that you read these Terms and Conditions of Use. They contain your obligations and Totally Management obligations, limitations and exclusion of warranties. No proposed variation, amendment or changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use are valid or have any effect. By using the Site or the Services you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Totally Management may change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without prior notice. By continuing to use the Service or accessing the Site following any such change, you accept and agree to be bound by the changes. These Terms and Conditions of Use supersede any prior Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use You must not use the Site and must leave the Site.
Advertiser means any individual, firm, company or organisation placing an Advertisement on the Site.
Advertisement means material placed by the Advertiser for publication on the Site.
Material means information on the Site, including text, hyperlinks, graphics, images and artwork and includes information provided by Advertiser for publication in the Site.
Online Lawyers Directory means the online services at www.onlinebld.com
User means any individual, firm, company or organisation accessing the Site.
Publication and Published means the making of the Material accessible to the Site Users.
Totally Management Obligations
- To take reasonable and appropriate measures, including encryption, to ensure that the User's personal information is disclosed only to those specified by the User. However, Totally Management cannot and do not guarantee that the User's personal information will not be intercepted by others and decrypted during transmission.
- To monitor the Site and Services electronically from time to time in order to operate the Site and the Services properly or to protect itself or its Users. Totally Management will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law.
- To disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy the applicable law or regulation.
User's Obligations To Totally Management
- Not to post or transmit any unlawful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, derogatory or otherwise unacceptable information of any kind.
- Not to allow any other person access to any password, user ID or account issued to the User by Totally Management.
- Not to impersonate anyone when using the site or allow or assist any other person to do so.
- Not to copy, reproduce, licence, transfer, transmit, distribute, store, modify, publish, any information obtained on the site or any of Totally Management's trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks, copyrights and database rights for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Totally Management or the respective copyright owners unless permitted within these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Not to post or transmit any software or material which contains any "virus", "trojan horse", "worm", "data bomb", "logic bomb" or any other similar element.
- To defend, indemnify and hold Totally Management, its directors, employees and its affiliates harmless from any claim, action, proceedings, loss, damages, liability, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising in any way from the User's use of the Site or the Services.
- Provide all equipment necessary to make connection to the Internet and ensure that the User's use of the Site and/or the Service is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
Exclusion and Limitations Of Liability
- Totally Management makes no express or implied representation, warranty, commitment or condition in relation to the provision of the Site and the Services and therefore disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of this Site whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise and whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, delays, discontinuation of publication, errors, omissions, inclusions, out of date information or otherwise of the Site and the Services and whether provided by Totally Management or by any organisation, company or individual.
- No representations are made as to the accuracy of the Online Lawyers Directory nor shall Totally Management incur any liability from the User's reliance upon the contents or the inclusion in it or omission from it of any individual lawyer, law firms, barrister's chambers or other organisations.
- Totally Management accepts no liability for the User's inability or failure to view any part of the Site or access or receive the full functionality of any of its Services.
- Totally Management shall be under no liability for any failure, delay or omission on its part or resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) Acts of God, acts or regulations of government or other authorises, war, acts of terrorism, fire, strikes or other industrial disputes, power failure, failure of telecommunication lines connections or equipment or failure or defects in any hardware or software owned or supplied by third parties.
- The Site contains links to websites operated by parties other than Totally Management and such links are provided for the User's convenience only. Totally Management does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content. Totally Management's inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their owners and operators.
- The User's dealings with any third parties, in particular advertisers and/or service providers, via the site, and any terms or conditions agreed with, or representations given by, such third parties, are solely between the User and such third party. The User agree that Totally Management is not liable for such dealings, and that the User will be liable for any costs or damages that Totally Management incur in relation to such dealings.
- Totally Management may in its sole discretion deny the User access to the Site, Services, or to access third party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through Totally Management, and Totally Management shall have no liability to neither notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor be held liable for any consequences resulting from the lack of notification.
- Totally Management reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable or in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall operate to limit liability for death or personal injury caused by Totally Management's negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation made by Totally Management or any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
- Failure by Totally Management to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or otherwise release or in any way affect the liability of the User under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The content of this website are provided for information purposes only and does not represent legal or any other professional advice. Totally Management disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of the content of this Site whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise and whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, delays, discontinuation of publication, errors, omissions, inclusions, out of date information or otherwise and whether provided by Totally Management or by any organisation, company or individual.
- Totally Management does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyright works or other intellectual property, by placing them on the Site.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be unaffected and remain in full force and effect.